No, a quick charge is harmful to the chemical structure of the battery cells and would reduce its lifespan.
Articles in this section
- 2018 CITY Pre-order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- Do I need to pedal?
- How long will the battery last?
- Where can I purchase an OHM?
- Can the battery recharge while riding?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- What will happen if the batteries on my OHM become completely depleted?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How can I evaluate E-bike performance?