The Mountain Mode optimizes driving performances in alpine terrain. Ideally, the Mountain Mode should be activated right at the beginning of a long uphill in order to take advantage of the optimized performance. The Mountain Mode is activated via a software update by your local OHM dealer. To engage, hold the + button from any level of (A) or (G) for 2 sec. The four assist levels will flash, MOUNTAIN will appear briefly. Press – to disengage. The Mountain Mode sustains your power up to the top of the hill. It is not a “level 5″ of assistance, but a different setting.
Articles in this section
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- Do I need to pedal?
- How long will the battery last?
- Where can I purchase an OHM?
- Can the battery recharge while riding?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- What will happen if the batteries on my OHM become completely depleted?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How can I evaluate E-bike performance?
- How fast can an OHM travel?