With depleted batteries, your OHM will operate as a normal bicycle. You will need to plug the battery pack into an outlet and let it charge for at least three hours to reach a full charge.
Articles in this section
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- Do I need to pedal?
- How long will the battery last?
- Where can I purchase an OHM?
- Can the battery recharge while riding?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- What will happen if the batteries on my OHM become completely depleted?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How can I evaluate E-bike performance?
- How fast can an OHM travel?